Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Tuesday conf call

On Nov 17, 2004, at 1:11 PM, John Greacen wrote:

I agree with your observations.  I believe that Robin has responded by posting a bunch of stuff.  Please let us know if you spot flaws in the minutes.  You may be the only person other than Roger, Robin and I who read them!

Yes, thank you Robin for you prompt response. I hope more people then just we four are reading the minutes! I would assume that people outside of the TC would turn to documents like meeting minutes to try and get a feel for what Legal XML is about, what it is currently doing and how much progress it is making.

Again, Thanks!
Jim

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046