Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Use of non-OASIS facility by Requirements Subcommittee

I agree.  I'm glad that some effort has been made to correct certain
issues, but lax adherence to open policies tends to lend itself to
misconceptions of intention.  I can't see how this could be a good
thing, especially when dealing with a national standardization effort.

Jim

Jim Beard
counterclaim.com, Inc
http://www.counterclaim.com