Subject: Requirements Subcommittee

John et al.,

I noticed from todays email that there is a meeting today for the requirements subcommittee. This made me wonder about a few things. First off, what are the requirements and process for joining the subcommittee. I would be interested in knowing what's going on with the subcommittee, and possibly interested in participating in the subcommittee's activities. In regards to my interest in the current happenings of the subcommittee I would like to know if there is some sort of mailing list that the subcommittee is using. I'm assuming their meetings get organized somehow! I would definitely be interested in following any discussions about Blue.

Thanks!

Jim