Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Strawman non-repudiation issues

Hi Nick,

Doesn't the timestamping feature in WSS and WS-I BSP address the "time factor" requirement?  (See WSS SOAP Message Security, v. 1.0, sec. 10, and WS-I DSP sec. 5.3).

Agreed with your second point...WSS and WS-I BSP handle signing and encrypting of attachments just fine.  This has matured since we last looked at it on the requirements subcommittee.

Thanks.
--Scott