Subject: Hotels Suggestions

For those of you not booking rooms from the CTC9 rooming block, with some
help from MTG, I have compiled a listing of some hotels in the downtown
area.  I have only stayed or know someone who has stayed at the first two.
So I cannot make any specific recommendations other than that. Hope this
helps in making your plans.

 Executive Pacific Plaza Hotel  (non-smoking hotel 0.1 miles)
 400 Spring Street
 Seattle WA 98104
 800-346-8357

 Best Western Executive Inn Seattle (1.1 miles)

200 Taylor Ave, North
Seattle, WA
206-448-9444

Renaissance Seattle Hotel (0.2 miles)
515 Madison St.
Seattle, WA
800-278-4159

Roosevelt Hotel (0.4 miles)
1531 Seventh Ave
Seattle, WA
206-621-1200

Summerfield Suites Seattle (0.5 miles)
1011 Pike Street
Seattle, WA
206-682-8282

Warwick Hotel Seattle (0.6 miles)
2100 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA
206-443-4300

La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle (0.8 miles)
2224 8th Avenue
Seattle, WA

SpringHill Suites by Marriott (0.8 miles)
1800 Yale Avenue
Seattle, WA
206-254-0500

The Edgewater m(0.8 miles)
2411 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA
800-624-0670

(I have not listed hotels whose base room rate was particularly high, such
as Westin, W, Grand Hyatt, Fairmont etc.)
Robin

Robin Gibson
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator