Subject: Newest version (0.2) of IEPD/WSDL bundle--and an issue

Per a conference call held with the "editing team" on Thursday, I have updated the IEPDs and WSDLs to include the XML Signature KeyInfo element in the Court Policy message schema.  This is used to allow a court to publish their public key information, per the domain model.

As I did with the initial submission last week, I tested the WSDL and schemas by generating endpoint code with Apache Axis 1.2.1.  The 0.1 submission generated fine (using Axis' wsdl2java utility.)  This is a pretty good test that the WSDL and schemas aren't missing any referenced types/elements, that the WSDL and schemas are all valid, etc.

Unfortunately, adding the XML Signature stuff broke the clean generation.  I am fairly certain the element reference from within the Court Policy extension schema is correct.  I suspect there is a problem in how Axis is handling the XML Signature schema.  I did a little searching of the Axis mailing lists and bug lists, but couldn't find anything specifically reporting this problem.

I invite the more technical TC members to take a look at this, first to see if you can replicate it, but also to see if you have ideas as to what's wrong and hopefully a solution.

Thanks.
--Scott