Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Newest version (0.2) of IEPD/WSDL bundle--and an issue

In the New Orleans face-to-face, the TC voted to at least recommend if
not flat-out require digital signatures for document security purposes
in 3.0 using the DSS TC's entity seal profile. Scott's note deals with
digital signatures for messaging purposes only, and not with the
document security piece.

What has happened to the work on the TC's recommendation/requirement for
document security using the entity seal profile?