Subject: Conference call continuation

Friends – I just touched base with Jim Cabral.  To stay on our timeline, we must resolve the remaining issues today.  Consequently, I have scheduled a further conference call for 4:00 pm Eastern, 1:00 pm Pacific time this afternoon.

The call information remains the same:

Call in number               1-605-528-8855

Access code                 2892164

We will resolve the remaining issues set forth below:

7.  Whether we need a FilingAuthorized Timestamp – the time when a user approved (released) a filing to be sent to the filing review process (Shane’s recommendation).

8.  Whether we need a FilingReceived Timestamp – the time when the filing review MDE received (lodged) a filing in addition to the originalMessageReceipt date and time (Shane’s recommendation).

9.  Whether we need a FiledTimestamp – the legally effective date assigned to a filed document (Shane’s recommendation).

10.  Whether we need a DocketingReceived Timestamp – the time when the court record process receives a docketing (Shane’s recommendation).

11.  Whether we should adopt a model for person-organization relationships that is independent of the model used by GJXDM (Shane’s recommendation).

12  Whether we maintain the Service MDE (Shane believes that we eliminated it).

I hope that most of you will be able to participate.

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)