Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Conference call continuation

I will not be able to attend.

-----Original Message-----
    From: "John M. Greacen" <john@greacen.net>
    Sent: 10/11/2005 2:09:29 PM
    To: "Electronic Court Filing Technical Committeee"
<legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org>

    Friends - I just touched base with Jim Cabral.  To stay on our timeline,
we
    must resolve the remaining issues today.  Consequently, I have scheduled
    further conference call for 4:00 pm Eastern, 1:00 pm Pacific time this
    afternoon.

    The call information remains the same:

    Call in number               1-605-528-8855
    Access code                 2892164

    We will resolve the remaining issues set forth below:

    7.  Whether we need a FilingAuthorized Timestamp - the time when a user
    approved (released) a filing to be sent to the filing review process
    (Shane's recommendation).

    8.  Whether we need a FilingReceived Timestamp - the time when the
filing
    review MDE received (lodged) a filing in addition to the
    originalMessageReceipt date and time (Shane's recommendation).

    9.  Whether we need a FiledTimestamp - the legally effective date
assigned
    to a filed document (Shane's recommendation).

    10.  Whether we need a DocketingReceived Timestamp - the time when the
court
    record process receives a docketing (Shane's recommendation).

    11.  Whether we should adopt a model for person-organization
relationships
    that is independent of the model used by GJXDM (Shane's recommendation).

    12  Whether we maintain the Service MDE (Shane believes that we
eliminated
    it).

    I hope that most of you will be able to participate.

    HCR 78 Box 23
    Regina, New Mexico 87046
    505-289-2164
    505-289-2163 (fax)