Subject: Final ECF 3.0 review process

The ECF 3.0 specification, domain model, element spreadsheet, and schemas have been posted.

Jim Cabral will post the web services profile and sneakernet (now called portable media messaging profile) today.  Scott Came will post the signature profiles this weekend.  Terry Bousquin and Roger Winters are working on the executive summary.

Comments on the specification and messaging profiles must be posted by the close of business on Friday, November 4th.  Comments on the signature profiles must be posted by the close of business on Monday, November 7th.

I have scheduled our regular monthly conference call for Tuesday, November 8th at 1:00 pm Eastern, 10:00 am Pacific as follows:

Call in number               1-605-528-8855

Access code                 2892164

The conference call is scheduled for 85 minutes to provide time to address all final issues raised about the specification and the other artifacts.  If additional time is needed, we will schedule further calls on Wednesday and Thursday at the same time of day in order to complete TC review of ECF 3.0 next week.

Please email the list or me or Tom Clarke individually if you have any questions about this process.

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)