Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Final ECF 3.0 review process

Here are my comments.

I will start my comments on the reworded introduction by Roger Winters who keeps on trying to teach us understandable English prose.

·         Immediately following the bullet beginning transmission of documents and electronic form -- either within this bullet or in one immediately following which I recommend we should indicate that members of the court and court administration may file into the system for items such as orders etc.

·         bullet beginning messages returned to the sender -- I think we may have blurred the lines here between receipt acknowledgment and acceptance of a filing I think this should be broken out into two bullet lines as well.

·         End of comments on 1.1

Continuing review at paragraph beginning although ECF 3.0 in James Cabral's document

·         As it turns out I do not have any comments on the remainder of that document.  This is a very good overview.

I am comfortable with the GJXDM spreadsheet.

The Argo model name of the Record docketing MDE is Court record in the model.

Regards,

Don

Donald L. Bergeron
Systems Designer