Subject: Rport of Working Group on "Needs Resolution" ECF 3.0 Elements

As you will remember from the New York meeting, a small group of us agreed to analyze Tom Carlson’s list of 51 ECF 3.0 elements that “Need Resolution” in terms of their relationship to the GJXDM.

The group consisted of Jim Cabral, Tom Carlson, Robin Gibson, Jim Harris, Rex McElrath, and Michael Alexandrou.  I served as convener and scribe.

Attached is our report.  Please review it so that we can act on its recommendations during our November 14th conference call.

The TC is indebted to the members of the group for the time that went into this process.  We spent four hours on the phone, plus additional hours in preparation.

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)

505-780-1450 (cell)

john@greacen.net

Working Group Report on Needs Resolution Elements.doc