Subject: RE: Aliases, et al

Chris,

I looked at it again and it seems this is a bug in the spec in that we
are mixing two different types of references.  PersonOtherID and
OrganizationID are of type jxdm:ID (an element) while the Person and
Organization references are all each type j:ref which would refer to an
j:id which are both attributes.  I'm CCing the TC to make sure they are
also aware of this issue.  This may overlap with a similar issue Shane
Durham from LexisNexis is reporting.

  Jim Cabral

James E. Cabral Jr.
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 2700
Seattle, WA 98101-3201
(206) 442-5010
www.mtgmc.com

material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.