Subject: Draft minutes from our June 10 conference call

I attach for your review and approval the minutes of our last conference call.  Please bring to my attention any matters requiring correction.

Please make plans now to attend the Salt Lake City face to face on August 18 and 19th

HCR 78 Box 23, Regina, NM 87046

Office phone - 575-289-2164

Cell phone - 505-780-1450

Fax - 575-289-2163

E-mail - john@greacen.net

LegalXML ECFTC Conference Call 6-10-08 - Minutes.doc