Subject: Quick Re-Start - Where's the specs?

Hi Gang,

Very long time, no see.
And, for that, as always, I feel guilty.

Good news:
I have some upcoming projects which might be good candidates to try
NIEM./ECF 4.0.

A review, and perhaps implementation, and some feedback, is one way I
could help the effort (and get back into your good graces).

Where would I find the proposed ECF 4.0 specs? Sorry, I searched the
email chains, and found 'quick start' guides, and web-services
descriptions, but no XML specs, except for ECF 3.1

- Shane Durham
Senior Product Analyst
LexisNexis, File & Serve