Subject: Monthly Electronic Court Filing Conference Call

Our monthly conference call is scheduled for next Tuesday, June 9 at 1:00
p.m. Eastern.  The dial-in numbers are:
(218)339-2699
access code 529192

As I have not received any new agenda items, we are carrying over last
month's agenda:

 ·      Update from LegalXML Member
 Section Steering Committee re:
 budget requests

 ·      Continued discussion re:
 obstacles to ECF implementation

 ·      Update from Outreach
 Subcommittee, including CTC2009 and
 King County’s e-Records Conference

 ·      Update from Court Documents
 Subcommittee

If committee and subcommittee chairs are not able to attend, please let me
know so we can plan accordingly!
Have a good weekend!
Robin

Robin Gibson