Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Monthly Electronic Court Filing Conference Call

Good Morning Everyone,

My apologies, but I'm unable to attend call "again" today due to scheduling conflicts. I know I've been absent the last few meetings but hope things turn around here shortly. My schedule has just been packed lately, which is a good thing I suppose.

For the same reasons, my participation and leadership on Outreach committee has been somewhat no hold as well ... although I do have 2 items for everyone to consider.

1. I received a not from Jim indicating we've been slotted for a presentation at the NIEM training conference. We had discussed Georgia participating in the presentation as an implementer. Georgia folks, does it look like you could do that?

2. I've been in contact with the King County regarding their Electronic Court Records Program and they are considering having us for a presentation although I have not received final word on that. Would anyone be able to attend this program for the presentation should they approve it?

Thanks,

George W. Knecht
PC Intellect LLC
602.380.8049