Subject: Request for funds

During the conf call today I mentioned how Monica Palmirani who is a member like George and myself on the Legal XML Steering Committee is also seeking funds and is interested in affiliating her groups with the Member Section. Attached fyi are emails in this regard from her from last week that I am just reading myself now.

Regards

  RO’B

--- Begin Message ---
Dear colleague,

I asked to OASIS the co-sponsorship (logo) for our Summer School LEX  because we can promote LegalXML inside of it.
Do you know if my procedure is correct? Do you know the person in charge for these kind of decisions in OASIS?

I would like to ask the same also for RuleML with a discount of  15%.

<<The International Web Rule Symposium has evolved from an annual series of international workshops since 2002, international conferences in 2005 and 2006, and international symposia since 2007. This year, the 4th International Web Rule Symposium (RuleML-2010) will be held near Washington, DC, USA. RuleML-2010 is devoted to practical distributed rule technologies and rule-based applications, which need language standards for rules (inter)operating in, e.g., the Semantic Web, Enterprise Systems, Intelligent Multi-Agent Systems, Event-Driven Architectures, and Service-Oriented Applications.

Member discount available for RuleML-2010 registration: 15% for all OASIS members. This will be very soon announced on the RuleML-2010 website. Full info for the RuleML-2010 registration will be published in due course on our website.

RuleML-2010 website:

www.csw.inf.fu-berlin.de/ruleml2010/

Finally I am working on the Stanford conference written proposal.

Yours,
Monica