Subject: Agenda and Materials for May 11, 2010 LegalXML Electronic Filing TCconference call

12:00 noon EASTERN
Tuesday, May 11, 2010

(218)339-2699
access code 529192

Agenda:
Report from Steering Committee--Robert O'Brien,

Outreach Activities--Jim Harris, Robin Gibson
	National Association for Court Management --Booth brochures
	eCourts Tampa (September) --ECF meeting and booth with brochures
	eCourts Las Vegas (December) --booth with brochures
	Proposal for ECF 4.0 Institute for Court Management 2-1/2 day
training class--see below
	Others??

Open Discussion

Please try to attend this conference call!!!
-------------

National Center for State Courts Proposal OASIS LegalXML Electronic Court
Filing Technical Committee Training on ECF 4.0

course

The dates that we would like to offer the course are October 18-22, 2010.
The class would be held in the Holton Room with capacity of 40 comfortably
and 45 maximum.

I am assuming that one of our support people would work with you to put
together a training manual.  We would create the master under your
direction, outsource the copying and binding.  We would provide our
standard electronic advertisement to our mailing list and perhaps, if you
can move quickly enough, we could include it in the ICM catalog (production
meeting this afternoon).  We would offer online registration and the
services of our registrar.  We would build a database of attendee contacts
and share it with you in an Excel spreadsheet.  We would provide logistical
information to attendees, provide staff for registration on site, and
provide refreshments and light snacks during the two and one half day
program.

I have included $2,000 for catered lunch on day one and day two assuming
that day three is only one half day.

The bottom line for facilities, services, and food and refreshments is
$10,000.00.  If you eliminate the catered lunch, $8,000.00.  Assuming 40
attendees, the registration needed to cover the higher amount is $250.00.
[Assuming we want to recover costs]

These figures do not cover the cost of faculty nor their expenses.

I will put a hold on the space and dates until I hear from you.

I hope that the proposed range of services and the cost are in line with
what you were anticipating.

F. Dale Kasparek, Jr.
Director of National Programs
National Center for State Courts
Institute for Court Management
300 Newport Avenue
Williamsburg, VA 23185-4147
757.259.1547  Telephone
757.564.2071  Fax
dkasparek@ncsc.org
www.ncsconline.org

Robin

Robin Gibson
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator
573-751-4377

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary