Subject: Agenda for ECF May meeting

ECF TC:

Please find attached an agenda for our meeting next week on Tuesday, May 10.

In advance of the meeting, please review and be prepared to vote on the proposed responses to the public review feedback we received from LA County and Arizona.

  Thanks,

James E. Cabral Jr., Senior Manager
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 3010
Seattle, Washington 98101-3292
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile
(206) 442-5011 Fax
jcabral@mtgmc.com

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

ECF 4 0 Feedback from Arizona Supreme Court -responses.docx

ECF TC Agenda 051011.docx

ecf-v4.01-spec-csprd01- public review revisions.doc

ECF-v4 01-Review-20110328 - responses.docx