Subject: RE: [chairs] An introduction to your new Director of StandardsDevelopment and TC Administration

Paul,

Here are minor revisions (w/ changes tracked) to the ECF 4 Web Services and Portable Media SIP specifications that address the issues you recommended be resolved before posting these specifications for public review.  I’ve also responded to each of the issues inline below.  The TC will consider these changes during our monthly call scheduled for Tuesday, May 10.

Please let me know if there is anything else we need to address prior to posting as a committee specification draft (CSD) and 30 day public review.

  Thanks,

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.