Subject: FW: Comments on Committee Specification Draft of ECF ElectronicCourt Filing Version 4.01

ECF TC:

Here are some recommendations from LA County on elements to be made optional in the specification.  They may have more suggestions after reviewing the list of optional and required elements I sent earlier today.

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: Jerry Floyd [mailto:JFloyd@isd.lacounty.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 6:35 PM
To: James E Cabral
Cc: Eugene Cabrera; John Ruegg; Leon, Marcus

Hello Jim,

Attached are ISAB’s recommendations for adjusting the ECF Version 4.01 schema to make certain elements optional which are now mandatory.  Marcus Leon and John Ruegg have reviewed this document and have asked me to forward it to you.

We realize that the attachments to the message you sent earlier today may anticipate some of these recommendations, but we are still reviewing those attachments and did not wish to delay sending our recommendations pending completion of our review.

Also, we are in process of assembling our example XML instances and will send them later.

Jerry L. Floyd

Principal Application Developer

LA County ISD/ISSD/CCHRS

(562) 403-6627