Subject: FW: ECF required elements

ECF TC:

Here is some input from the federal bankruptcy courts for our discussion on required and optional elements in ECF.

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: Speetjens, Joseph T (US SSA) [mailto:joe.speetjens@baesystems.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:17 PM
To: James E Cabral
Subject: RE: ECF required elements

James,

Thank you for the opportunity to comment. The ones I’ve highlighted below are data elements that I do not typically have access to for our noticing purposes.  I would not deem them required.

j:CaseAugmentation

1

1

ecf:CaseAugmentation

1

1

AssetNoticeIndicator

1

1

NumberOfCreditorsValueLevelCode

1

1

EstimatedAssetsValueLevelCode

1

1

EstimatedDebtsValueLevelCode

1

1

SmallBusinessIndicator

1

1

Section1121eIndicator

1

1

DebtorTypeCode

1

1

JointPetitionIndicator

1

1

NatureOfDebtCode

1

1

VoluntaryIndicator

1

1

BankruptcyStatute

1

1

Debtor

1

2

We are currently in the process of integrating the XML generator into the rest of our system.  Delays have had more to do with how to we prep the data for the XML so that it is consistent from a couple of different source than anything else.  We should have some data in about a month that I would like to run by you if I may.

Joe