Subject: Invitation to attend NIEM Training Event & EI Networking Reception

Dear LegalXML Members,

Our Emergency Interoperability (EI) Member Section plans to host a
reception on Wednesday, 24 August, following the spotlight panel
session featuring some of our work (details below).  The reception is
free of charge and is scheduled to be held from 4:00-6:00 PM in Salon
J (at the Philadelphia Marriott).  We would like to invite any
LegalXML members who are planning to attend the NIEM Training Event.
If you are interested in joining us, please register online at:
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1982763499

Hope to see you in Philly.

Kind regards, Jane

**Spotlight Panel Session:  The expert team of Scott McGrath, Elysa
Jones, Donald McGarry, and James Cabral will be here spotlighting
OASIS’s Emergency Management, Border Patrol, and First Responder
Integration efforts on the afternoon of Wednesday Aug 23rd
(3:00-4:10).

--
Register now for the International Cloud Symposium (ICS 2011)
10-14 October |  Heathrow, UK