Subject: RE: Update web pages

Robert,

I made the changes to the ECF page.  I apparently do not have privileges to update the Member Section or Steering Committee pages and from the age of the contents, I suspect that legalxml.org is read-only.

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of O'Brien, Robert
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 8:09 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org; legalxml-sc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Update web pages

Jim C, Robin, Monica et al,

Could we update the Legal XML Member Section page  http://www.legalxml.org/  and perhaps the ECF page as well: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=legalxml-courtfiling with the following text:

§  The LegalXML Electronic Court Filing (ECF) technical committee (TC)  has planned a day-long face-to-face technical committee meeting on Monday, October 3, 9AM-5PM, Location in Long Beach California TBD

§  There will be a Conference Call wrap-up following the TC face-to-face meeting, beginning at 4PM PDT (call-in number TBD)

§  Members of the TC will attend the Court Technology Conference (CTC), also in Long Beach, October 4-6 2011.

§  Representatives of the ECF TC will be participating in a CTC presentation: “E-filing and web services”, October 4, at 4PM PDT

§  Members of the ECF TC will be facilitating an "e-filing solution sharing session", on Wednesday October 5, at 5PM PDT, Location TBD.       Note: Conference organizers may need to reschedule this to 7:00 AM or 7:30 AM

I realize there are a lot of TBDs in there ….

For the Legal XML Member Section page we could also add that

§  The LegalXML Member Section Steering Committee (SC)  has planned a face-to-face meeting on Monday, October 3, following the ECF TC meeting and conference call wrap-up