Subject: ECF TC Face-to-Face Agenda

ECF TC,

I've had a good response to my requests so far for organizations and individuals to share with the TC their ideas for future versions of the ECF specifications at our upcoming face-to-face on October 3 in Long Beach, CA.  Specifically, I expect, at a minimum, the following to attend in person:

1. Courts:
	LA County (Jerry Floyd)
	Arizona (Jim Price, Gary Graham)
	Utah (Ron Bowmaster)
	Missouri (Robin Gibson)
2. Solution Providers:
	Intresys (Tania Wasser, Serguei Mysko)
	Tybera (Dallas Powell)
	URL Integration (Joe Mierwa)
4. OASIS:
	LegalXML Steering Committee (Robert O'Brien, Monica Palmirani, and myself)
	OASIS Board and e-gov Member Section (Peter Brown)
3. Others:
	National Center for State Courts (Jim Harris, Di Graski)
	Greacen Associates (John Greacen)

I've updated the attached agenda to allocate time for each of the implementers who have requested to speak to the TC.

I encourage all members of the TC to make every effort to attend this critical meeting of the TC in which we determine the future of the ECF TC and, by extension, the future of the LegalXML Member Section.  If you are unable to attend the face-to-face, please plan to participate in the conference call at 4PM Pacific.

  Thanks,

James E. Cabral Jr., Senior Manager
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 3010
Seattle, Washington 98101-3292
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile
(206) 442-5011 Fax
jcabral@mtgmc.com

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.