Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - Proposed Implementation Compliance Statement uploaded

Joe,

Thanks to and URL for providing this compliance matrix.  I ask all the TC members to review this prior to the conference call Tuesday where we will discuss how the TC might leverage it.

  Thanks,

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Joseph Mierwa
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 10:39 AM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

Document Name: Proposed Implementation Compliance Statement

Description
A proposed matrix identifying all mandatory, recommended and optional
requirements in the ECF.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Joseph Mierwa
Group: OASIS LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC
Folder: Specifications
Date submitted: 2012-04-10 07:39:16