Subject: Groups - Scheduling-Strawman.doc uploaded

Document Name: Scheduling-Strawman.doc

Description
This is an initial straw man to start up a discussion relating to the
inclusion of court scheduling into the ECF as it is an integral piece
relating to filing.

I did not include the UML and XML from the extensions used in Lake that
formed the basis of this submission because I felt that is too much detail
before we decide on the higher level aspects of scheduling.

The straw man is more or less set up in the format of the ECF specification
and includes some rudimentary text and a first pass at what I see the key
areas of development and discussion are. Hopefully this will serve as an
adequate basis for discussion.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Joseph Mierwa
Group: OASIS LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC
Folder: Shared Documents--General
Date submitted: 2012-04-16 17:39:24