Subject: Re: ECF TC Minutes

Just to clarify,  the TC accepted most of Springboard suggestions, including O-7.  Even through it was not explicitly mentioned in the minutes, we understand that WS-Addressing is pretty much required by many of the other WS-* specifications we reference.  The TC should probably include more explicit guidance on the use of WS-Addressing in future versions of the WS SIP.

  thanks,

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: James E Cabral
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎January‎ ‎14‎, ‎2014 ‎2‎:‎18‎ ‎PM
To: Scott Serich, Bob Slaski
Cc: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

Scott and Bob,

Here are the minutes from the ECF TC conference call today.  With few exceptions,  the TC accepted the Springboard recommendations.  See the bolded notes in the table for details.

Regarding Issue I-8 (Incorrect parameter reference), we agreed that the payment message is optional (the core filing message is still required).  The TC is still considering whether, in future versions of the specification, the container for both messages should be defined in the core spec or in the SIPs.

Regarding O-4, the TC agreed to deprecate support for base64 encoding in the core specification.