Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] evidence/exhibits in ECF?

Arizona follows the approach Joe describes in our General Jurisdiction courts.  We’ve contemplated accepting reproducible 3D models of scanned evidence, but we just can’t seem to make the numbers work. ;-)

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Joe Mierwa
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 3:01 PM
To: Harris, Jim; legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

I can’t speak for all courts but the couple of courts that I have seen, they have explicit exhibit document type codes for connected documents to a filing that will typically be anything in the attachment portion of the document, so from that perspective, it is already covered. I don’t know if all courts handle exhibits the same and would be surprised if they did.