Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] RE: Limited Electronic Service of Process Proposal

Here are my comments and responses to Robert’s suggestions.  I appreciate the chance to respond before my personal leave.  I’ll be back to work July 27.

  thanks,

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532

From: Robert DeFilippis
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎July‎ ‎10‎, ‎2015 ‎2‎:‎09‎ ‎PM
To: Jim Price, legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Jim,

I'm pleased to see this concept take shape and to that end, I've made a few comments to your document.  You'll see that my primary issue is one of definition in that I don't believe Objectives #1 and #2 fall under the scope of Limited Electronic Service of Process.  Objective #3 though is clearly in the wheelhouse.

-Robert