Subject: RE: Updated civil complaint use case for WD34

Thanks to Gary for these examples – they are now incorporated in WD34

Gary identifies 24 new issues (see the tables in his attached summary).  I doubt we will have time to address all of these in one or more TC meetings. As he did earlier this year, I ask Gary to facilitate a task team to meet and triage these issues, propose changes as needed, or identify critical issues for consideration by the TC at the August meeting.

Please respond if you are interested in participating in the task team.

  Thanks,

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Graham, Gary <GGraham@courts.az.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 11:30:53 AM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Updated civil complaint use case for WD34

All messages within the attached zip file for the civil complaint use case have been updated and are consistent with the soon to be released WD34.

Although many misunderstandings and issues contained within the first version of the civil complaint use case have been addressed and resolved, many issues remain. These issues or questions are documented within the XML messages using XML comments at the location (e.g. element) where the issue arises. Additionally, issues are also documented in the associated document (i.e. ‘LegalXML ECF 5 Civil Complaint Examples.docx’).

I strongly encourage all ECF TC members to carefully review these example messages and consider issues raised. While reviewing, you may surface additional questions and issues. I encourage you to document and circulate these amongst the TC. There are no stupid issues or questions.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Gary Graham

Arizona Supreme Court