Subject: RE: Updated civil complaint use case for WD34

Gary,

Thanks for catching that. I should have recognized the duplications.  For the future, I’m deleted all the old civil complaint examples in my files.  It should be fixed in future working drafts.

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532

From: Graham, Gary <GGraham@courts.az.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 4:55:42 PM
To: 'legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org'; James E Cabral

Sorry Jim, I should have been more clear.

The revised civil-complaint.zip replaced the prior civil-complaint.zip. This appear to have come out okay, but the unzipped contents of the new civil-complaint.zip should replace the contents of the prior civil-complaint.zip

However, since I added some new xml files, renumbered (e.g. renamed) others and updated the version number portion of the file name, extracting/unzipping did not overwrite the prior files.

All XML files that begin with ‘civil-complaint-‘ and end with ‘-01’ should be removed from the examples folder;

e.g. , all files that conform to the following pattern should be removed:

civil-complaint-*-01.xml’

Thanks

Gary Graham