Subject: eContracts TC requirements draft 0.05

Dear TC members,

Attached is a zip file with draft 0.05 of our requirements. This is the
draft we will discuss during the phone conference on 10 May.

There are 3 files in the zip package:

* a PDF file with revision marks for changes to the previous draft;
* a clean PDF file; and
* an RTF file of the clean copy.

The changes are mainly those discussed at the last phone conference and
proposed by Daniel Greenwood. I have not taken in Dan's changes exactly.
They are represented in sections 6.3.4 and 7.6. Dan, please let me know if
you don't think I have represented your points fully.

I made a few other minor adjustments in the spirit of existing material.

Regards
Peter Meyer

Elkera Pty Limited (ACN 092 447 428)
Email: pmeyer@elkera.com.au
Ph: +61 2 8440 6900 * Fax: +61 2 8440 6988
http://www.elkera.com.au

eContracts TC Requirements_d0.05_2005-05-09.zip