Subject: Re: [legalxml-enotary] Re: Draft minutes of the First Meeting

To supplement the draft minutes, we also stated that we would try to bring together a list of

Organizations with works that overlap digital signatures and documents or other related topics, such as W3 XML Signature and related topics (XML Canonicalization, et al) and XKMS; OASIS WS Security and related issues; MISMO's implementation of signatures

Organizations that are already in the business of providing overlapping/related (proprietary) solutions, such as www.eoriginal.com, www.surety.com and others

Organizations that may be interested in the work, such as the one I represent, XBRL.org

and asked those who could identify potential participants to send those entries to you/(John).

<eccn />

Eric E. Cohen
Chair, XBRL US

John Messing <jmessing@law-on-line.com>