Subject: [legalxml-enotary] Example - Proof of Witness and Role

Here's another example. This one is taken from our Key Ceremony Procedure
used by our Cryptographic Business Operations (CBO) team.

As a CA we often manage private-keys for organizations. This generally
involves bringing some number of representatives of the customer's
organization and a large number of specialized witnesses including third
party individuals, videographers, internal ops folks (CBO and Security
Members). It's pretty impressive the first few times you attend - tedious as
all thereafter.

Part of the outputs of the process may include notarized statements by each
witness stating their role and their attestation that they witness a
properly executed procedure ("I witnessed all the steps in the checklist
indicated appropriate for my role as _foo_witness_").

ram

-----
Ram Austryjak Moskovitz
Director