Subject: [legalxml-enotary] committments

According to the minutes and draft minutes, the following obligations have been voluntarily assumed by the members of the TC.

1. Dr. Leff volunteered to do a search from Index to Legal Periodicals and provide the results in a professional format to the TC. (Draft Minutes, 10/17/02)

2. It was decided by consensus that an outreach effort will be undertaken to determine which other groups to liasion with, including groups outside of OASIS and owners or holders of proprietary solutions that may have a relation to the goals as set forth in the Charter. (All members)
(Minutes First meeting)

3. Pieter, RAM, Rolly, Roger, Dr. Leff, Dan, John agreed to begin a discussion on the list of various scenarios to which the TC could contribute as a committee of the whole. (Minutes First meeting)

4. Dan Greenwood agreed to provide examples of scenarios (private email)

5. To supplement the draft minutes, we also stated that we would try to bring together a list of

Organizations with works that overlap digital signatures and documents or other related topics, such as W3 XML Signature and related topics (XML Canonicalization, et al) and XKMS; OASIS WS Security and related issues; MISMO's implementation of signatures

Organizations that are already in the business of providing overlapping/related (proprietary) solutions, such as www.eoriginal.com, www.surety.com and others

Organizations that may be interested in the work, such as the one I represent, XBRL.org and asked those who could identify potential participants to send those entries to you/(John).

All members.

(Eric Cohen supplement to minutes of the first meeting)

Could we have a report on the efforts of various members in this regard?