Subject: [legalxml-enotary] Next Meeting

Yesterday I attempted to post a notice of our next meeting, with agenda. I had a great deal of difficulty with my Internet connection, and lost email during the day. Today all seems to be in order. Could someone please tell me if the list received and distributed the notice of the next meeting, and if possible, forward it to me?

Without agenda, here is the information about the call itself.

Next TC call

Day/Date: November 18, 2002
Time of call: 9:00 AM EST
Conference Dial-in: 512-225-3050