Subject: PRIA Notary DTD Comparison

In preparation for today’s eNotary TC call, I prepared the attached Excel spreadsheet.  The spreadsheet is an abridged version of the MISMO tool used in their review process.  I find it to be a user-friendly way to view the XML structures.  TC members may find the “grid view” tabs the easiest to understand at first glance.  I can provide more detail during the call.

There are 2 tabs for each of the PRIA standards.  A “detail” and a “grid view” for both versions 1.2 and 2.4.  Hopefully these graphic representations will help facilitate our discussions.

Mark Ladd

PRIA Technology Committee Coordinator

Addison/One, LLC

mark.ladd@addison-one.com