Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Groups - TC Face-to-Face Session modified

Rolly:

This works better for me.

Also: I can stay until 3:30; at that time I may have to attend another
meeting. In any case I'll have to leave at 4:00. I am co-chair of the
conference and have other responsibilities.

Marc A.

-----Original Message-----
From: rolly.chambers@tprr.com [mailto:rolly.chambers@tprr.com]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 10:05 AM
To: legalxml-enotary@lists.oasis-open.org

TC Face-to-Face Session has been modified by Rolly Chambers

Date:  Saturday, 21 July 2007
Time:  01:00pm - 06:00pm ET

Event Description:
The TC will be meeting face-to-face for a half day in Charlotte, NC.  A
time will be set aside for a teleconference update near the end of the
session.

Agenda:
Proposed Agenda

1 - Welcome and introductions
2 - Completion of Use Case document (Mark Ladd)
3 - NCCUSL status and state updates (Marc Aronson)
4 - Signatures Under Penalty of Perjury (John Messing)
5 - Automating attested/certified copies (priority 4)
6 - Comparison of other LegalXML candidate vocabularies (Rolly Chambers)
7 - Engagement of a consultant (Rolly Chambers)
8 - Open session

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-enotary/event.php?
event_id=15582

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web
browser.