Subject: Binary metadata example document

Attached is an example of the type of metadata relationship that we
discussed in the face to face using an XKI Atomic Signature' for the
notary and typed signatures for the grantor-signers. It is of course
extremely rough but it should give an idea of what I was trying to
communicate to the group about the metadata relationships we can create
using binary documents only as a first attempt at a standard. Of course
there are other signature types set forth in our profiles that could be
used for the signers and the notaries. This is one I know best.

Best regards.

Example.doc