Subject: eNotary TC conference call information

LegalXML eNotary Technical Committee

Conference Call

Wednesday, October 17

3:30 Eastern

Dial-in Number: 1-712-432-2000

Participant Access Code 5213800

AGENDA:

  1. Review of Use Case Document
    1. Posted at TC website http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-enotary/download.php/25707/eNotarization%20Use%20Cases%20Draft%200_9.doc
  2. Discussions re: Consultant contract & scope of work
    1. Attached email from J Messing will serve as a reference point

Mark Ladd

PRIA Technology Coordinator

262-498-0850

mladd@pria.us

--- Begin Message ---
Title: RE: Update

According to Patrick Gannon, there is a form of contract that has two
appendices. The TC and the consultant need to reach agreement on the
appendices. The first principally includes these topics: tasks and
deliverables, and a rate sheet. The rest is pretty much standard.

What follows is an example drawn from the Electronic Court Filing TC
contract of this year:

Tasks

1.      Consultant will provide the ECF 3.1 Core Specification including a
complete Information Exchange Package Documentation (IEPD) compliant
with the Global Justice XML Data Model (GJXDM) 3.0.3.  ECF 3.1 will
include the following additions/modifications to the 3.0 specification:
a.      Add bar number
b.      Add person identifier (id/idref)
c.      Add transactional case identifiers
d.      Add policy enhancements for hierarchies and context
e.      Add support for multiple filing parties
f.      Add a timestamp
g.      Add support for demand and judgement amounts
h.      Add support for multiple versions of the same document
i.      Add child support elements
j.      Add additional instances
k.      Add description of architectural principles
l.      Add description of approach for self represented litigants
m.      Add description of version changes
n.      Change mappings/definitions to reconcile with GJXDM
o.      Change fee query to return itemized filing related fees
p.      Change DocumentType to not require CaseCourtEvent
q.      Change CourtEvent to support multiple documents
r.      Change schemas as needed to fix validation issues
s.      Change references to externally defined schemas

2.      Consultant will provide the ECF 3.1 Web Service SIP Specification
including the following additions/modifications to the 3.0
specification:
a.      Change web services SIP to use MTOM

3.      Consultant will provide the ECF 4.0 Core Specification including a
complete Information Exchange Package Documentation (IEPD) compliant
with the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) "Harmony" release.
ECF 4.0 will include the following additions/modifications to the 3.1
specification:
a.      Add appellate courts case types
b.      Add lower courts (traffic, etc.) case types
c.      Add description of version changes
d.      Change party attorney relationships
e.      Change core specification to conform to NIEM
f.      Change service schemas as needed

4.      Consultant will provide the ECF 4.0 Web Service SIP Specification
which will include the following additions/modifications to the 3.1
specification:
a.      Add support for bulk filings to web services SIP
b.      Add support for chunking to web services SIP

With regard to rates, with confidential information removed, this is
what the contract provided:

Schedule B

Rate Sheet

Consultant will provide the following staff to perform the services
listed in Schedule A at the standard hourly rates listed below.  The
total cost of the project, including both professional services and
expenses, will not exceed $25,800.  Consultant will bill OASIS $10,000
upon delivery of deliverables 1-2 to the TC and the remainder at the
conclusion of the project.

I think this is a good starting basis.

--- End Message ---