Subject: Consultant tasks

FWIW

Proposed Tasks

1.      30 days -Consultant will provide a draft schema to the TC within
60 days consistent with the Use Case document version 0.9 to implement
the Binary File MarkUp for eNotarization TC, first rough draft, revision
2.
2.      90 days -Consultant will provide an Enotary Specification for
binary file markup for all other use cases as outlined in the face to
face meeting minutes of July 2007, building upon the schema in number 1
and making such changes and modifications thereto as directed by the TC
and incorporating the other TC use cases.

3.      180 days -Consultant will provide a complete draft EN 1.0
Specification including a compliant with for structure and semantics,
and consistent with current PRIA and MISMO and the National Information
Exchange Model (NIEM) 2.0 releases, the TC use case document, and the
existing signature profiles.

4.      240 days -Consultant will provide a near final EN 1.0 Core
Specification with such draft Profile Specifications as may be
practically required to achieve interoperable applications.

5.      360-450 days -Consultant will finalize all specifications in
light of comments.

Schedule B

Rate Sheet

Consultant will provide the following staff to perform the services
listed in Schedule A at the standard hourly rates listed below.  The
total cost of the project, including both professional services and
expenses, will not exceed $50,000.  Consultant will bill OASIS $15,000
upon delivery and acceptance of deliverables 1-2 to the TC, $20,000 upon
delivery and acceptance of deliverables 3-4 to the TC, and the remainder
at the conclusion of the project.

I think this is a good starting basis.