Subject: Responses to comments on Phase I Deliverable

All,

I have combined all comments I've received on the Phase I Deliverable
(eNotary XSD) into a single document, and interspersed it with my own

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-enotary/download.php/28389/Phase-I-Deliverable-Comments.pdf

Where I agreed with the comment, I have already made changes to the
XSD and you will see this reflected in the next iteration.  But I
would like to get concurrence on some open points before modifying
the rest of the schema.

I am, however, continuing on with Phase II of the project and will
attempt to include the DSS profile using this schema.  I hope to
complete that within 3-4 weeks.  After that, if everyone is in
agreement with the XSD, it will move onto the creation of the TC
Specification.

Thank you.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.