Subject: PRIA-OASIS-NotarySchema-Comparison Comments

Here are my comments on Arshad's comparison.

The TC has some decisions to make, such as whether international notaries are in scope given the little information we have about their requirements to date. PRIA also needs to clean up the PRIA/MISMO version to better indicate whether elements are option or required and the minimum and maximum occurrences for each.

-------
John

PRIA-OASIS-NotarySchema-Comparison JLJ Comments.pdf