Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Two items for consideration by eNotary TC

1. Who pays for it and out of what budget? If LegalXML, it must come
from the Steering Committee, and I am afraid that well may be dry for
eNotary at this point, given the allotments for this year.
2. LegalXML branding has been an issue that has spanned committees, and
I think this would again be a Steering Committee issue, and not one only
for the TC.