Subject: Re: public feedback to ENML examples.

Gerry,

Thank you very much for your e-mail and feedback.

What tool are you using to verify the XML instance?  I use
NetBeans 6.x and it does not complain for either of the two
files (or any ENML example instances).

Technically, the <enml:SignerSignature> is of <xsd:anyType>,
so the unqualified <comment> element is valid, to the best
of my knowledge (and according to NetBeans).  I will check
with the XSD list on W3C, but I suspect that your verifier
may be incorrect in its reporting.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.