Subject: Re: [legalxml-enotary] Groups - ENML Security Implications v1.2 (ENML-Security-Implications-v1.2.pdf) uploaded

Thank you, Mark.  I appreciate your point of view on the technology
vs. policy focus.  I agree with you that they are separate "legs"
even though they are joined at the hip.

Since the policy choice does have implications on the XML and the
consequent security of the eNotarized documents, would you - or the
TC - have objections to maintaining this security document in the
eNotary TC Repository for those who want to learn about the security
implications related to ENML?

While software developers have no choice but to implement the entire
specification to conform with the standard (another topic for us to
discuss in January: conformance), policy-makers might find it useful
to learn how their decisions can impact the security of the documents;
unfortunately, without such an appendix, the ENML specification would
be silent on that subject.

Arshad