Subject: OASIS talk at Summer NASS Meeting

Arshad:

Here is part of an email I wrote NASS about you being a speaker at NASS-NPA this summer. Below you will find their answer.

I have also written the NPA directly, but have not received a response as of this time and date.

Marc A.

My question:

I belong to a committee that wants to have a speaker at the NPA part of the Summer NASS meeting. I assume that anyone can come in and speak to the NPA section without any problem or fee as long as the NPA approves. This person/committee might want to set up a vendor booth (the organization is OASIS, a world wide technology organization). While you may not have determined your vendor fees for this summer yet, may I please have an example of what they are for this winter’s conference; that will be close enough for planning purposes.

Their answer:

If NPA invites you to speak this summer, that is the only approval you need.  If you intend to stay for any of the conference beyond your day of the presentation, you would need to register.  Registration fees for the summer conference will probably be around $900 for a corporate non-member (a business entity that is not a corporate affiliate of NASS).  Exhibit booths at the summer conference usually run about $500.