Subject: eNotarization TC Ballot

The Oasis Tech Committee process provides that a decision by the TC to submit a Committee Draft, such as our ENML 1.0 draft,  for public review requires a full majority vote, which can be accomplished by a ballot. Public review is required before ENML 1.0 becomes a "committee specification," the next step up from a committee draft.

The consensus during TC conference calls has been to designate the ENML committee draft as a public review draft. Mark Ladd and I think the easiest way to document this is by an electronic ballot, which I will set up later today. The voting period will be seven days.

Thanks again to all of you for your contributions to the TC. Please vote on the ballot within the next week.

Regards,

Rolly Chambers
eNotarization TC